Phytopet Skin Aid Herbal Remedy
Phytopet Skin Aid Herbal Remedy is designed to help dogs’ skin and improve coat condition. Completely natural and safe, Phytopet Skin Aid is a fast-acting combination of liquid botanical extracts. This herbal remedy gently detoxifies the body, improves bowel function and supports lymphatic drainage. Cooling herbs help reduce inflammation and irritation. Phytopet Skin Aid is useful for dogs prone to smelly, itchy, greasy coats, and feet biting. It is also useful for dogs that are prone to anal gland problems.
Phytopet Skin Aid Herbal Remedy contains only 100% natural, human-grade ingredients:
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) – cooling, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, astringent and antiseptic. Useful for inflamed, irritating skin conditions. One of the herbalist’s most used remedies, calendula has been traditionally used for all kinds of inflammatory and infected conditions.
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) – supportive of the kidneys, helping to eliminate uric acid. Due to its cleansing action, nettle is very helpful for chronic skin problems.
- Chamaemelum nobile (Chamomile) – one of the herbalist’s most important plants, used for a variety of disorders. Its gentle cooling action makes it useful for all forms of inflammation especially inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) – one of the most powerful and effective blood tonics used by herbalists. Useful for all kinds of skin disorders, especially psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Iris versicolor (Blue flag root) – used by herbalists for psoriasis, eczema and scrofulous skin disorders, due to blue flag’s cleansing effect on the lymphatic system.
Easy to use: add drops from the dropper bottle to water, food or treats.
You may also wish to consider using Herbal Skin Balm by Farm & Yard Remedies on irritated skin areas.